Frame Fittings and Dispensing
We carry a large variety of frames from all price ranges and styles. We believe that everyone should be able to afford a quality pair of glasses. That is why we partnered with Modern Optical and Hoya lenses to offer the HOYA California Advantage Package where a frame and high quality lens can cost as low as $90.
- Polycarbonate – impact resistant, UV protection, scratch resistant.
- Trivex (new) – impact resistant, UV protection, better scratch resistant, better optics than polycarbonate.
- High Index – thinner and lighter; great for higher prescriptions. We offer 1.74, the highest index possible!
- Traditional progressives
- Digital custom progressives (new) – offers easier adaptation, larger field of view, clearer vision
- Transtions IV – lenses darken when exposed to UV light, fastest fade back to clear lenses
- Anti-reflective coating – reduces glare, new hard coats are easier to clean, less smudges and scratches, clearer vision
- Polarized lenses (all different colors) – reduces reflections and enhances clarity; important while driving, fishing, boating, golfing, skiing, boarding, hunting, and tennis.
- Anti-fog – prevents fogging of lenses – great for temperature and moisture changes (winter seasons, chefs, hot drinks, eating a bowl of soup)
Check out our frames!